Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas part 5

Last stop of the Christmas marathon was Luke's parent's house. Every family member was able to make it this year and it was so much fun! There were 22 people under one roof for Christmas. Loved it! We joked about how much driving we had to do with two young kids at Christmas, but as exhausting as it was, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being with family and I love the way my girls are loved so much by so many people. We are blessed! Christmas 2011 was wonderful.

One of the most special parts of the trip was Luke's Grandmother getting to meet Adalyn for the first time. So precious! They both adored each other:)




Nana and Adalyn
Avery loved playing with Grandpa and watching movies cuddled up with Nana. Good times!



Grandmother turns 92 soon, so we surprised her with a little birthday celebration as well!

Fun with cousins!! Avery is the only girl with a herd of boys but it doesn't bother her a bit. She keeps up with them just fine and loves every minute of it.


Addy spent a lot of time being rocked by every one and she loved it
Luke's parents had a photographer come to take family pics since it's so rare for us all to be together. I snapped a few too! Can't wait to see them all!
Luke's grandmother wanted a picture with all her great-grandchildren. So sweet. Can you believe she's 92 years old and sat right down in the grass like it was nothing and got right back up after the pictures?! I hope I'm like that in 62 years..
My loves!

No comments: