Sunday, January 29, 2012

Big Girl

My little baby is getting big! I'm not too sure how I feel about that:( She is so much fun though. Smiling all the time and starting to do some big girl things.

She likes to sit in her chair next to her big sister and watch Praise Baby. Avery is so sweet and lets her watch her's first and then she picks a movie she likes.
She tried the jumper for the first time and really liked it! I'm still in denial that she is old enough to do this. I put in Avery in it at 4 months so I figured it was time to accept that Addy was old enough:)
She found a new teether :)
playing together so sweetly with one of the presents Aunt Laura and Uncle Blaine gave her
Standing up at the table on her own! So not ready for this...
Big sister surprisingly still meets the weight requirements to play too, at her whopping 26.5 pounds :) Fun day with my girls!

No comments: