Friday, December 9, 2011

4 months

Adalyn,
You're 4 months old! Wow, these last few months have flown by. You have changed a lot the last 4 weeks. You smile and giggle all the time. Your giggle is too precious. You love your big sister and look for her all the time. The Christmas tree lights mesmerize you, you love Baby Einstein, laughing at Daddy(sometimes you start laughing at just the sound of his voice), watching Avery play, riding in the sling with mommy, and being sung to. I simply adore you! You are the easiest baby ever. You never cry unless you're too tired and when that happens, it startles us all cause we rarely hear it. You eat every 4 hours during the day and will sleep anywhere from 5-7 hours at night at a time. You love to be held and I confess, I hold you all day. Probably should let you have some tummy and play time:) I love the way your face lights up when I go to pick you up. It's such a joy being your mommy. I love watching you grow and change. I'll love you for always and as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. Love you Addy girl!
Mommy




Adalyn had her 4 month check up yesterday and checked out very healthy. So thankful for that! She weighed 14.9 pounds and was 25 1/4 in. long. That put her in the 70% for weight and 85% for length. LOVE my chubby girl:)
She had to get a few shots and laid on the table smiling like this through it all. I was shocked along with the nurse and doctor. She's too sweet! And tough too I guess.

No comments: