Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas part 3


The Christmas marathon continues! Christmas number three was at my grandma and grandpa's house. So many sweet memories at their house over the years! We had a great time with family and the girls loved every minute of it. Some pics I took to capture the memories this year...

opening gifts!



Cousins, Rhyder and Adalyn
I think Rhyder looks cute as a little girl!
Our little family
sweet Christmas baby
Addy loves her Nini!
Two of my favorite people:)
Papa and his favorite little girls
Grandparents and all their sweet greats:)

Fun with cousins!

As we do every year, we enjoyed decorating and eating my Aunt's YUMMY sugar cookies

By the end of the night, Papa and Aves were partied out:)
What a great Christmas celebration with family! Love them!

No comments: