Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We decorated for Christmas the other day and it got me so excited! I love this time of year!!! I love seeing Christmas through Avery's eyes. She is beside herself excited about it. We are really trying to teach her what it's all about and not just Santa. I have let her pick out gifts with me for tother people and she loves it. I told her that it's better to give gifts to people than to get them all yourself. She looked at me like I was a tad crazy. She's only three I guess.:) She saw a little girl in the mall freaking out and crying about Santa. She said, "mom, does that girl know he brings you presents?" Ha! She cracks me up.
Addy loves the tree lights and is just perfectly happy to sit and watch Avery dance around the tree. Love her! It will be so fun this year with two girlies!

Avery helping put some lights outside
My lovies in their matching jammies
Avery loves the tree! She will randomly go and take a bunch of ornaments off and then redecorate it.
She had fun decorating her little tree in her room. She has all the princesses on the tree and is very proud:)
Aunt Laura got her some Hello Kitty ornaments that she loved
Adalyn's tree
Can't believe our mantle has so many stockings! Seems like yesterday that it was just mine and Luke's. Makes my heart happy.
Even Chloe got into the holiday spirit. She was thrilled:)

No comments: