Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas part one!

We had our first of many Christmas with family this weekend. This one was Houston style:) It was so much fun to see family, a lot of them I haven't seen since last Christmas. Avery enjoyed playing with cousins and seeing Santa and Adalyn got to meet lots of new family members. I love this time of year spent with the people I love so much!! Here are some pics from the weekend...

Adalyn meeting my papaw for the first time! So sweet
This picture makes me cry

She got to meet memaw too:) They are my dad's parents and
Adalyn is their 4th great-grandbaby
Avery loved playing with her cousins that she doesn't get to see much.
Her and Elise were buddies:)


We always have a white elephant gift exchange with the adults. It's so much fun to see what everyone gets! Luke got a camo santa hat and a big oxen:)

Sweet Addy got passed around all weekend and loved all the cuddles. She also made her longest road trip yet to Houston and did great. She never made a noise in the car the whole 5 hour trip. I don't know how I got so lucky with her!




My cousin Shaylee with her new baby, Campbell. She is just too cute, I could just eat her up!! The girls are 2 months apart.
Me and my cousin Sheena, love her!!

Santa came to bring gifts and the kids LOVED it

Adalyn found a lap whenever she could to pass out
Cousins Seth, Avery and Hunter. We get their picture together every year and I can't believe how much they have changed!
Sweet Allison. She just loved the babies and was so good with them

My cousin Corrie and her cute little boy, Zane

Pianta time!

No comments: