1.God is good, he's really all you need.
2.Having someone sincerely compliment your child feels even better than a compliment to yourself.
3.When I didn't have kids yet, I thought I really knew how to raise good ones:)
4.Do a job you love.
5.If you have extra money, spend it on something fun to do with your family, not on stuff. When you're old you won't remember the nice things you had but the fun times you spent with your kids.
6. A dog can be the best friend sometimes
7.Things that now seem very stressing, will look like silly things in the future.
8.Your family matters more than anything else.
9.Don't spend money you don't have to buy things you don't really need.
10.Giving birth to a child is EXTREMELY painful!
11.Say you're sorry to your kids when you need to, even when they are very young.
12.God will provide a way even when there seems to be no way.
13. Being a stay at home mom is VERY hard work!
14.The laundry really never ends so take time to rock your babies
15. Don't worry, like Jesus said, "who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?"
16. Being a mom has brought me the greatest joy and heartache I've ever felt.
17. Good friends are truly a gift from God.
18. Birthdays and holidays matter, make them special for the people you love.
19. Having a sister means having a best friend for life.
20. Little girls never stop thinking their Daddy is their prince.
21. Love doesn't divide when you have more than one kid, it multiples.
22. Being a mom means you never really catch up on sleep.
23. I am capable of loving someone infinitely more than my own self.
24. Marry a good man, one that challenges you and makes you want to be a better person.
25. There's no one else in life like your momma, no matter how old you are.
26. There really is power when you're on your knees in prayer.
27. Always do the right thing, even if no one is looking.
28. Take lots of pictures, babies change too fast.
29. Take risks, expect God to honor your leaps of faith for Him. Heck, plant a church with your husband! ;)
30. I am FAR from perfect but I serve a perfect God who loved me enough to save me and I am thankful.