Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We had our annual family trip to the pumpkin patch. Made it really seem like Fall when I put the pumpkin shirts on the girls.:) We had a blast playing; love family days!

Had to get a pic of this cutie before we left:)
Adalyn's first visit to the patch:)

My two little punkins :)
This is Avery last year. You can see how much she has changed in the pic below. Makes me smile and want to cry at the same time!


My girls!

Avery loved to lock Daddy up in jail!


Sweet, sweet Addy girl. Bless her heart, she is so good. She just is along for the ride whatever we do and never complains.


We took a break from playing and had snow cones!
This was Avery's first taste of a snow cone and she approved!
Loved seeing her have such a blast
You know how I love comparing baby pics:) Both my girls at the pumpkin patch at the same age. They look more alike here than I thought they would. Both the sweetest little pumpkins I've seen!

No comments: