Sunday, October 23, 2011

Babies, Birthdays, and Football

The girls and I spent almost a week in Austin visiting family and celebrating mine and my sister's birthdays. My sweet cousin, Shaylee had her baby last week so we got to meet little Campbell. She is such a little doll. Can't wait to get my hands on her again!
We also got to see my dad's FB team win. I love Texas high school football, there's just nothing like it. Avery has started to really love it too. She and daddy have been to lots of games in Denton on Friday night date nights. So sweet!
This year is the big 30 for me and I can hardly believe that! Trying not too feel bad about getting old:) My sister's birthday is three days before mine so we always get to celebrate together. I love that! She is still a young 25 though. It was a great week seeing people I love so much!!

Sweet baby Campbell. She made Adalyn look huge! Can't believe how fast newborns change!

Cousins!!
Aunties lovin on their nieces:)
Can't remember what was so funny here...


Papa and his girls after the FB game Friday night.
Nini and Addy

Avery got to run on the field after the game which she loves.



Some pics from the birthday night....
Pretty sure Addy was held the entire time! :)
Avery had tons of fun swinging, "hiking", and having picnics with my dad. She also was throughly spoiled by Nini. She is currently in detox at home:) She already told me today that home is boring. ha!







The best little presents I could ever dream of for my 30th birthday:)

No comments: