Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Festivities!

We have had a fun Halloween weekend! I loved seeing my little pumpkins all dressed up:) This is Avery dressed up for her Halloween party at school. No surprise it's a Hello Kitty dress


On Saturday we had our 2nd annual Fall Fest with church. It's always so much fun! The kids have a blast and it's a great way to reach out to the community.
Our little family
Of course Avery found the Chic fil a cow and stalked him!
My sweet momma came and helped with the girls! No way I could have kept track of two kids and decorated a trunk and other things there without her!!
Me and my girls
Avery with the Hello Kitty trunk. She was so proud and I loved seeing her so happy.:)


My two cuties on Sunday morning for church
Love that baby!



On Halloween night, we went trick or treating in our neighborhood. It was a lot of fun and Avery especially had a blast. She loved saying trick or treat to everyone. She would scream and run from house to house saying, "come on mommy and daddy, let's go get some more trigger treater candy!"

Never seen two cuter kitties :)



She looked so tiny knocking on the doors:) She wanted to do it all on her own, she would knock and say "Trigger Treat, Thank you!" each time. So cute!

She felt the need to run the whole time in true Avery style. LOVE that girl:)
See how much candy I got?!
This little kitten melts my heart
When we got home, Avery and daddy answered the door and gave out candy to a ton of kids that came by. Avery was in her element getting to say hi to tons of people. I overheard Luke teaching that Jesus told us it's better to give than to receive so we should be even more happy to share candy with friends than to get it ourselves. She later told me in the tub, "mom, it's better to give candy like Jesus." So proud.
Have you ever seen such a cute little kitten in the tub?

No comments: