Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Adalyn!

Sweet Adalyn,
You're two! Two years sure have flown by! What an amazing two years they have been. You light up my life and add so much joy to our family. You're sweet and feisty! You know what you want and go after it. You're definitely strong willed! You love to laugh, give hugs and cuddle. Your big sister is your hero and you two adore each other.  I can't imagine life without you in it! August 8th, 2011 changed my life forever and my heart doubled in size. Love you to the moon and back precious girl! I have tears as I watch you grow and leave the baby stage, but I love seeing you grow into the person God has made you to be. Our family couldn't love you more!
Love, Momma







A little walk down memory lane....






Look at you grow!




My BIG girl!

No comments: