Saturday, August 3, 2013

JuNe!!

June came and went super fast at our house! I can hardly keep up with these girls let alone my blog:) Here are some June highlights!

I got to go on a girl's trip the fist few days of the month with some besties. Super fun! We stayed in Colorado Springs and visited Breckenridge and Veil. Trip of a lifetime! Loved it and time with my friends. Much needed break from the craziness of life.

Came home to these cuties who I missed so much! It was time for swim lessons so we hit the ground running. 
Here they are listening to the instructors the first day. Cutest little backsides ever:)
They did great! Avery really made a lot of progress with swimming on her own and Adalyn enjoyed the class with mom and dad. Luke and I took turns being with her.

I think the days dad was there were more fun:)


She melts me

We celebrated Luke on Father's Day and had a great family day. He deserved it. Cannot put into words how great of a dad he is. These girls adore him because he loves them so much.


We beat the heat at the pool and water park a lot! The girls loved it.

Adalyn might have preferred lounging and snacks more than swimming



We visited family in Austin at my grandparents house. Always great to get these sweet cousins together!



Luke and I celebrated TEN years of marriage on the 28th. Cannot believe it's been that long. We were just kids 10 years ago and we have grown so much together. No one else I'd rather have by my side. We stayed at Resort and Spa on the lake in Austin for a few days while my parents kept the girls. It was awesome and so gorgeous. Felt like we were some where out of the country some where!
Only took these two pics but should have taken more to capture how neat this place was. Sweet memories! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery would be fun in the showers she has a hot littlebutt