Monday, August 30, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow!

Avery has her first day of Mother's Day Out tomorrow! I can't believe that I will be dropping my baby off at school! :( She seems to be excited about it and every time we ask her if she wants to go she says yes. I know there will be some tears tomorrow though. I'll try to keep it together. ;) She will do well and love it I'm sure. She is such a social butterfly and will love all the interaction with new friends.
Tomorrow we will focus on school, today we have been very busy dressing up as butterfly fairies. She has been really into dress up lately and got some super cute stuff for her bday. We change daily from Cinderella, to purple princess, to butterfly fairy. She loves to prance around the house in her high heels. Oh my, this girl is so much fun! I love her!




All our bags are packed and we're ready to go in the morning!

No comments: