Monday, August 23, 2010

Dora, Football, Family...It doesn't get much better than that!

Last weekend we headed down to Austin. My sister and brother-in-law got Avery tickets to see Dora Live. For Avery, this was a dream come true because she is totally Dora and Boots obsessed right now! It was so much fun and she had a blast. There were hundreds of little kids flipping out over Dora and it was awesome!
Our little family waiting for the show to start!
This pic sums up how Avery acted during the show. She was in awe. She couldn't even speak and had her jaw dropped. What would you expect in the presence of Dora?! Cracked me up!

Downtown Austin is SO pretty! We had to snap a few shots on our way to the car.


My lovies after the show that day. Wiped out!


I love me some high school football. My dad is a HS football coach and his team had a scrimmage on Saturday morning so we went. I'm so excited for Fall and football games!


She was throwing her arms up and cheering "Go, Papa, Go!"
Coach Busch. Love him!
Papa came up to steal a quick kiss

We celebrated Luke's birthday a little early at my grandparents house on Saturday. He got lots of good stuff and of course it wouldn't be a complete party if Avery didn't get a present to open too. ;) She's not spoiled at all by my family.

Luke being cool and trying on two shirts at once. What a dork ;)
Bath time with Aunt Laura! She bathes Avery every night that we come to visit and Avery LOVES it!

No comments: