Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!!

Avery,
I can't believe my baby is two! I remember two years ago tonight I was filled with so much emotion and excitement. I couldn't sleep because I knew I was going to meet the little girl I had dreamed about ever since I was a little girl playing with dolls. All my dreams came true on Aug. 14th 2008. You are the light of mine and your Daddy's life! To say we adore you would be an understatement. We are so thankful that God chose us to be your parents. Watching you grow these past two years has been so wonderful, I cherish every bit of it. I'm excited to see what God has in store for you little princess!! I have tears as you grow out of your baby stage, but it brings me such joy to see you grow into the person God made you to be. And you'll always be my baby, no matter how grown up you are. :)




These pics make me smile. She was so excited, dancing around!





And a little trip down memory lane...(I am just a tad sentimental and emotional like that ;))
exactly two years ago today....wow :)
Love at first sight.





My big two year old!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!! I can't wait to hear all about your birthday weekend! I love the pregnant picture:)

Kara Graves said...

Happy Birthday Avery, and congratulations momma :) I love the pictures from memory lane, I remember being in Florida with Josh and Kayci when we were awaiting the call that Avery had arrived!