Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Avery!


Dear Avery,
You are getting so big! I cannot believe you are three years old today! Words cannot express how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You are such a sweet little girl.
You certainly have changed a lot this last year. You have conversations with me now just like an adult. You make me laugh every day without fail. You love to be silly, dance, dress up, sing, show off, and talk to every one you see. You have a very sensitive heart and are always concerned when someone is sad or hurt. Even though you are super busy, you always seem to notice how other people are feeling. I love that about you. To say you are super busy might even be an understatement! You are always on the go! You really never sit still except for maybe a Bubble Guppies or Peppa Pig episode. You also love crafts and you're constantly making pictures for people. The other day you made a picture, put in an envelope with a sticker for the stamp and ran out to give it to the mailman. So sweet! You also really love to read. You could sit and read 100 books in a row with me or Daddy and never get bored. You have recently started liking to "read"to us as well. It's the cutest thing. You like to read to baby sister too. This year you got a new baby sister and she is the best gift Daddy and I could ever give you. I'm so happy you have a sister to grow up with! You already adore her and have done better with the new role as a big sister than we ever imagined. You amaze me every day and I feel so blessed to be your mommy!
I love you to the moon and back!
Love, mommy



No comments: